Sunday, December 20, 2009

Much ado about Love

Lately I have been thinking a lot about love, I see all of these people around me falling in and out of "love" and I always think "that's what I want. I want someone to love me. I want someone to hold in my arms. I want to touch her hair and want to find creative ways to express my love for her. I want to send her flowers for no reason. I want to cook for her. I want Love! But the more I think about it, the more I realize, why want to love someone right now when it may not even be the right girl to love. I would rather wait for my love and have it be true rather than create this false reality and eventually lose what I was looking for. I guess I will Just have to wait.

1 comment:

  1. holy.
    i totally wrote like this exact same thing in my journal two days ago. i think the best love is the love that comes out right in your face and surprises you (or scares the shit out of you) .. you know, the kind that is totally unexpected.

    it'll come rodney, we just need to be patient.


    and we should talk sometime soon! i have to catch you up on my boy(s) situation.
    and i wanna hear your lovely voice!

    misssss you

    ReplyDelete